Conditions of Hire for Oystercatchers
1. All Prices in £ sterling. A deposit of £50 for each week of your holiday must be sent when you book. This is non-returnable.
2. The balance is due for payment 4 weeks before the start date of your holiday. If you have to cancel after that date, we will return the balance if we are able to re-let the property. We advise that you take out holiday insurance to cover this.
3. Provisional bookings may be made over the phone. Dates will be held for 3 days to allow for receipt of deposit.
4. Payment must be made in GB Pounds either by cheque, postal order or bank transfer. Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to J. C. BAYES and sent to SEA SYMPHONY, 53 PRESTON PARADE, SEASALTER, WHITSTABLE, KENT CT5 4AQ.
5. Bookings are Saturday-to-Saturday, unless otherwise arranged. Short breaks by arrangement if space allows.
6. Bookings will be acknowledged by e-mail, where possible, or post. Receipts will be sent by post.
7. The price of the holiday includes Linen, (Duvet covers and sheets) and Towels. All services including Gas, Electricity and GFCH.
8. The number of people staying at Oystercatchers must not exceed 4 + 1 infant (cot). Please take care of the property and contents and leave it in a clean and tidy condition on departure. Please clean up after your pet(s)
9. The property will be available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
10. Final Cleaning – guests are required to leave the property and contents ‘as found’ in a clean and tidy condition.
11. DAMAGES AND BREAKAGES : Please take care with our accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant.
12. Keys will be left at the property on the day of arrival. Details for the key collection will be provided with the booking. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to phone us on 01227 275077 or 07793 004282. We are only 10 minutes away by car.
13. Smoking is not permitted in the property but may be enjoyed in the garden. We welcome up to two well-behaved pets but charge £15 per week per pet to defray additional cleaning costs.